- Pigeon Corn
- Pigeon Supplements
- Pigeon Grit & Minerals
- Pigeon Keeping Supplies
- Pigeon Medication
- Books & Information
- Bedding & Care
- CAGE & AVIARY
- Cage & Aviary Food
- Healthcare & Supplements
- Bedding & Care
- Egg Foods & Rearing
- Grit & Minerals
- Softbill Food
- Bird Accessories Supplies
- CAT & DOG
- WILD BIRD
- SMALL ANIMALS
Intestinal Conditioner With Probiotics - Pigeons
Security policy Beatties Bird & Pet Foods does not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment.
Intestinal conditioner with prebiotics and probiotics to promote natural intestinal flora. Helps especially with young pigeons in case of intestinal problems
- Supports the natural intestinal flora.
- With prebiotics, the nutrients for a good intestinal flora
- Curbs the growth of pathogenic bacteria
Citrus pulp, Dextrose, Sodium chloride, Mannanoligosaccharides(MOS)
Crude protein 4.56%, Crude fibre 7.03%, Crude fat 1.23%, Crude ash 12.81%, Lysine 0 mg/kg, Methionine 0 mg/kg, Sodium 38400 mg/kg
E6 - Zink (Zinkoxid) 6675 mg
Gut flora stabilisers: 4b1820 - Bacillus subtilis C-3102 (DSM 15544) 1 x 1011 CFU
1 measure per kg of feed. Dampen the feed in advance, e.g. with GARLIC-OIL or FORM-OIL PLUS
- In all cases of watery diarrhoea (e.g. youngster disease)
- In youngsters: preventively two to three times a week from weaning
- on arrival home after the race: for 2 days
Make fresh daily.
It is advised to administer to young pigeons from weaning onwards 3 to 4 days per week. Also after flying, administer to young pigeons 1 to 2 days, mixed in the feed.
No customer reviews for the moment.