- Pigeon Corn
- Pigeon Supplements
- Pigeon Grit & Minerals
- Pigeon Keeping Supplies
- Pigeon Medication
- Books & Information
- Bedding & Care
- CAGE & AVIARY
- Cage & Aviary Food
- Healthcare & Supplements
- Bedding & Care
- Egg Foods & Rearing
- Grit & Minerals
- Softbill Food
- Bird Accessories Supplies
- CAT & DOG
- WILD BIRD
- SMALL ANIMALS
Vitamin Tablet Enriched With L-Carnitine - Pigeons
Security policy Beatties Bird & Pet Foods does not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment.
Vitamin tablet enriched with L-carnitine for an optimal condition and energy supply
- Provides the necessary vitamins and L-Carnitine, in tablet form, for an individual treatment
- The L-carnitine ensures a less build-up of lactic acid in the muscles and thus less muscle cramps
- Increases the production of crop milk in the breeding period
Crude protein 11.91%, Crude fibre 3.79%, Crude fat 9.07%, Crude ash 1.55%, Lysine 0 mg/kg, Methionine 0 mg/kg, Sodium 200 mg/kg
L-Carnitine 155000 mg, E672 Vitamin A 5500000 IE, E671 Vitamin D3 550000 IE, 3a700 Vitamin E 26000 mg, Vitamin B1 900 mg, Vitamin B2 1100 mg, Pantothenic acid 5500 mg, Vitamin B6 1500 mg, Vitamin B12 6.6 mg, E300 Vitamin C 47000 mg, Vitamin K3 700 mg, Nicotinamide 28000 mg, Biotin 9.5 mg, Choline (Choline bitartrate) 43300 mg, Folic acid 710 mg
1 tablet administered directly in the beak
- short distance: the day before basketing
- middle and long distance: the day before and the day of basketing.
- In cases of reduced condition or after illness: twice a week
- during the moult and breeding period: twice a week
Can also be used outside of the racing season to help pigeons get a better condition: one tablet twice per week.
No customer reviews for the moment.